PHP Function for Comparing Elements in Different Arrays -


I have two arrays such as (although 2 or more may be less than (any amount)) < / Strong>:

  [0] = & gt; Array ([assessedUsers] = & gt; Array ([0] = & gt; array ([score] => array ([0] => 10 [1] => 10 [2] = & Gt; 10 [3] = & gt; 10)) [1] = & gt; Array ([score] => Array ([0] => 9 [1] => 10 [2] => 0] [3] => 9)))   

Where the length of the score array is always the same in both arrays.

I want to take every element from each array

For example, the output of my desired function will look like this:

  [1] = & gt; Array ([score] = & gt; Array ([0] => 9.5 [1] => 10 [2] => 5 [3] => 9.5))  < / Pre> 

Is there any such thing that can do this or do I need a nested for () loops? If I need to use for l loops then how would I go about doing this? I'm a bit confused on the logic behind it

I currently have what:

 for  ($ i = 0; $ i   

And I'm a bit confused that to go to the next key. thank you in advanced!

  $ means = array_map (function ($ a, $ b) {return ($ a + $ B) / 2;}, $ data ['assessedUsers'] [0] ['scores'], $ data ['evaluators'] [1] ['score']); Var_dump (meaning $);   

And add $ means anywhere you want or do you have more than 2 arrays? You do not tell it in your question.

array (array ('scores' = & gt; array (10, 10, 10, 10)) for any number

 Array ('score' = & gt; array (9, 10, 0, 9)), array ('score' => array (1,2,3,4)); // key $ tmp = call_user_func_array (function () {return func_get_args ();}, array_map (function ($ a) {$ $ [[score '];}, $ arr)) Remove the array; // Use every element $ arr = array_map (function ($ val, $ IND) ($ tmp) {$ sum = 0; foreach ($ tmp = $ i => $ t) $ sum + = $ T [$ Industries]; $ sum / ($ i + 1);}, $ tmp [0], return array_key ($ tmp [0]); var_dump ($ meaning);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -