php - SQL ID value auto move up -


I have a table that is an auto-inferit ID column. I want my database to automatically update the ID value To be changed, so that always have an ID value of 1. For example:

  id first name last name 1 John Smith 2 Charlie Jacobs 3 Jason Young   

I want it so much that if I enter the line ID 1 If I remove it, then I changed the ID in ID1 and ID 2 to ID id 2. This way:

  ID Firstname Last Name 1 Charlie Jacobs 2 Jason Young   

I would like to add a name followed by ID3. Preferably I was wondering if there was any setting in SQL which could do this automatically, if this is not possible then a PHP script would be the second best thing.

This is not the right thing to do. Why do you want to do this? If this corrupts your primary key values ​​then do not do it so come for the solution

If you are displaying it within a form, then just select one line number for each row in your selection statement Create There will be no difference between this

  SELECT @row_number: = @ row_number + 1 as the line_number, db_names from mysql_testing, (SELECT @row_number: = 0) as db_names by command;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -