reporting services - Adding First Values Grouped by ID from record set; report builder 3.0 -


I have a dataset being returned in which there are monthly prices for different 'targets'. Goals have unique IDs and month / date values ​​will always be identical for goals. Sometimes the difference does not have value as the other target of all values ​​of the same month in a target because it can start at a later date, and I 'first' the results based on the initial statements 'consolidated' And I want to add them together. Each goal example will be dataset; Target ID Month Start Fill 1 1/1/2014 10 1 2/1/2014 15 1 3/1/2014 22 1 4/1/2014 30 2 4/1/2014 13 2 5/1/2014 29

What do I want to do 'first' (initial month / year) on the basis of value, these consolidated (summer) values ​​are displayed in each table The goal will look like a result;

  Start of the year Campaign 2014 23   

This is because the 'first' value for the goal id of 1 is 10 and the target id of 'first' 2 The value of '13' is, but when I

  year (field! Month data value)   

and group;

  Yoga (earlier (Fields! StartBalance.Value))   

I get an error;

Value expression for Texstraun "StartingValue3.Paragraphs [0] .extRuns [0] uses a first, last, or last total in the outer total as a total set of nested aggregates Can not be specified.

Does anyone know if my group is wrong, or if there is a different way, then I can get the 'first' value for the target id in concert ?

You have to change

  (Previous! Fields! StartBalance.Value)   

to

  Yoga (Field! StartBalance.Value)   < / Div> 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -