Simple case of using Google Analytics for android doesn't works -


I'm really having a hard time using Google Analytics in my Android app.

T requires complexity, all that I want to do is get general information about my users, and to get the report whenever the application crashes.

I followed the following steps:

  1. I created an actress class that had a private tracker object.
  2. Inside the intricate function I started it.

      Increases the public class MyApplication application {Private Tracker googleAnalyticsTracker; @ Override Public Empty on Create () {Super. Connet (); GoogleAnalytics Analytics = GoogleAnalytics.getInstance (this); GoogleAnalyticsTracker = analytics.newTracker (R.xml.google_analytics_tracker); googleAnalyticsTracker.enableAutoActivityTracking (true); googleAnalyticsTracker.enableExceptionReporting (true); }}    
  3. I created an XML file to generate the tracker (google_analytics_tracker.xml), as you can see here: < pre> & lt; integer name = "ga_session timeout" & gt; 300 & lt; / Integer & gt; & Lt ;! - Enable automatic activity measurement - & gt; & Lt; bool name = "ga_autoActivityTracking" & gt; True & lt; / Bool & gt; & Lt; bool name = "ga_reportUncaughtExceptions" & gt; True & lt; / Bool & gt; & Lt ;! - The following value should be replaced with the correct Property ID - & gt; & Lt; String name = "ga_trackingId" & gt; UA- * the ID I reserved & lt; / String & gt; However - whenever I execute the application, I can not see anything in my Google Analytics dashboard. Whenever the program crashes - I can not see anything in the Google Analytics Behavior / 'Crash and Exception' as a valance. (I see

    Does anyone know what the problem can be?

    Thank you very much

    Try the instructions on this page, like sending any screen view event and any activity code to get a global tracker



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -