angularjs - How do I pass values from one route to another in angular? -


I am using an angular router, and I have the same path as the bottom

 < Code> ("/ List", {templateUrl: '/ scripts /', 'App / view / ABC / Absellist HTM, Controller:' List ABC Controller '}). When (('/ view /, id', {templateUrl: '/Scripts/app/views/abc/AbcDashboard.htm', controller: dashboard ABC controller '}) // more .... ({RedirectTo:' / list ' });}]);   

So there are one and two routes to the list of items for the dashboard to select for listing you can see.

In the list passage, the list view is selected and shown where I show the grid with some data, from this grid there is a column name column that is clickable and on its click I href = "# / view / {row.Id}" .

This works fine.

But, how do I add some extra parameters to Dashboard ABC Controller or some other details?

EDIT: I thought I can use general service for both of these administrators and update some models in the ng-click service. But I do not want to use ng-click cause, if I do, then I can lose the option to allow the user to open a link in a new tab, copy paste, share etc. ...

about something like this:

 . When ('/ list', {templateUrl: '/ scripts / app / (' / view /: id /: name /: other /: description ', {templateUrl:' / script / app / view / ABC / ABC dashboard}   

And, when you say '(ABC / ABC / ABC list HTM', 'Controller:' list ABC controller '}) .htm', the controller: 'Dashboard ABC Controller' You can create a link from:

  & lt; A href = "# / home / 1 / some_name / other / description random = random" & gt; Home and lt; / A & gt;   

Note: that you can pass other data as a route parameter that you do not want to cure in routes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -