c# - clickonce using old user.config after upgrade -


I have a click application that has worked well for years. I recently made some changes to the application.

  1. This application used to be in its own solution, but I recently added it to another solution to it that it ultimately I will use some libraries in the solution. (But I have not actually made any changes in any reference so far.)
  2. I have updated the application from .NET 4.0 to .NET 4.5.
  3. I add two new settings.

    I did not pay attention correctly but it has changed how my app user manages settings before user settings have always been preserved during the upgrade. Now when I change settings , They will continue until I remove a new version, at that time all the settings will be back before returning these changes (and the new settings will be at default

    I did some excavations and found that there are folders for my (and other users) in C: \ user ... \ local \ application ... 3 versions.

    • 1.0.0.0
    • 1.9.8.114
    • 1.10.4.0

      The current version is 1.11.3.16 and it appears to be The settings are saved from 1.10.4.0 and are being loaded, but after an update they load from 1.9.8.114.

      It is found that for the first time ever somebody changed this code by setting me to 1.10 Had given. 4.0 in the assemblyinfo.cs file.

      I still can not understand why he did this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -