How to sum value goup by 4 Quarter data into one value in SAS -


I have a data set that has quarterly data value, but now I want to add quarterly values ​​which are the same year.

Data H:

  Time Value 01JAN90 23 01APR90 31 01JUL90 13 01OCT90 45 01JAN91 11 01APR91 4 01JUL91 1 01 OCT 1917   < P> i want to do my result data like this ¼ ??  
  Time Value 1990 53 1991 35    

if Your time variable is numeric, you can use the PROM SUMMARY within the FORMAT statement so that it can be automatically removed this year PROC runs (thanks for showing @___ to show in the comments on my original answer.)

  PROC summary NWAY data = H; class time; FORMAT time YEAR; Output = output (KEEP = year value) SUM (value) =; Run;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -