ios - How to allow only one cell to be clickable -


I am trying to add a tick next to a user selection, to indicate that the user has a special Place is guessed at.

Currently, my argument allows all the cells to be clicked as seen below;

Enter the image details here

I have at one time How can I restrict the user to enable only one selection? I was thinking of a variable (to say) to track the currently selected - in this way I can tick the right places. However, I want to know

1) This is the best way to do this and

2) How can I deselect the previously selected cell?

Thanks

Do I need a class variable to see if it has been fixed, if so, log in something

You can easily use:

  tableView.allowsMultipleSelection = false    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -