ios - iTunes Connect - What if I don't update screenshot for iPhone 6? -


Now when you update your app, show two more screensus in iTunes. There are more screenshot sizes to take. My question is, do I have to upload screenshots for all sizes? What if I just set up a screen? Will they also appear in the app store in other size devices?

Yes, now Apple also requires you to submit screenshots for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. You can either take a screenshot in the iPhone simulator or scale your current screenshot (not recommended) if the app does not fully support the large screen size yet.

If you do not submit a screenshot, you will get:

  ITC.apps.validation.screenshot_5.5-inch_missing ITC.app Validation SignsHot_4.7-Inch_mission    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -