ios - Keith Clark's CSS Parallax Inertial/Momentum Scrolling on Mobile -


So I created a site using the idea. And it looks good, but if somebody thought that to allow for intrital / spill-scrolling scrolling on the irod is curious to me.

What do I still know:

Initial / speed scrolling does not work because essentially the entire page is placed in the container Within overflow-y: auto . So when you are scrolling on the page that you are scrolling inside the container on IOS allows you to scroll to apply the -webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch Does not have a viewport which has an inertial / spimill scrolling.

If you add -webkit-overflow-scrolling: Touch to .parallax , then the entire perpendicular effect breaks.

I have tried to add iscroll.js to the page but also break the page to scroll in any way by creating the .parallax within the container. Is not justified . These parallax layers move up and down relative to the viewport rather than that container.

Another problem is that this is not a big deal, but since it is related to it, it will be good to know because it is related to the page on iOS never go to the low-UI because it Only the viewport is scrolled.

I have asked people about this on a blog post, so I thought I would like to take this problem to Stackoverflow and see if anyone has a good idea.

Thank you!

Do not you want to listen (after reading through Keith Clarke's guide you get some good hours ) But iOS scrolling handles events differently than desktop. It's possible that you can adjust already, but if you really want it, then you probably want to switch to a JS tool, which is with document support for iOS parallax + speed. Stellar can do this, for example -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -