ios - Objective C:Saving a sent email as a file -


I want to send an email by writing a program through an iOS app. On successful transmission, I want to be able to store a copy of the email sent as an email so that I can integrate and store the email in a document / contact management system.

Does anyone know if this is possible and if so, which library are available? I have taken a look at some of the SMTP libraries on Geethub, but how can I save the email as a file

thanks

You can not save emails from e-mail composers in iOS.

All you have to do is to manually generate the email format file with the code (as you already have all the data of the email) and save it if you use the delegate method The flag of success comes in when users send email.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -