javascript - AngularJS text input with ng-model but needs default value not working with value= or ng-init= -


I have an account form with many inputs. One of them below:

  & Lt; Input class = "form-control" placeholder = "first name" type = "text" ng-model = "account.first_name" ng-init = "account.first_name = user.account.first_name" & gt;   

I have a service in my controller that gives all the user information. I'm trying, in the input, show current information on the file.

I want it in an input so that they can change it.

However, when I set the value = "{{user.account.first_name}}" which returned from my service to my API and $ scope. user sets equals , nothing shows input in it.

I searched for answers on SO and gave some suggestions which ng-init , which still did not work.

I have also tried the ng-bind , ng-value , and before that i ng-model Setting.

How do I do this?

Edit:

Here is my account administrator. Only service in return $ http.get ('/ api / account');

  app.controller ('AccountCtrl', function ($ radius, account) {account.show () .success (function (data) {$ scope.user = data; There is a JSON schema:  
  {"account": {}, "document":   

data {}}

But from inside the data.

After receiving the data from the service, do it in the administrator

  account.show () .success (data) {$ scope.user = data; // set account.first_name here $ scope. Account = {first_name: $ scope.user.account.first_name}; // or you can use angular.copy (source, destination) They are angular.copy (data. Count, $ scope.account)});    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -