Live video streaming in java -


I need to add live webcam video streaming feature to my web app where many customers can watch live video. This is almost a virtual classroom where teachers live and teach students. How do I broadcast live video in java? I have decided to use the Spring Framework for the application. Many people suggest Xgler or JMF, but I have not found any examples of their work. Can anybody suggest which library is to use and there are examples for the purpose? thank you in advanced.

This question has already been answered and there is a description in the link given below.

>



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -