ms access - vba intellisense very annoying behavior -


Occasionally, I could not despise the reason for this behavior, but VBA Intelligence at Excel or Access actually starts acting fast / weird. Example: I type a location and remove it in the next 0.2 seconds if I do not type anything, if I want to stop mycodelookinglikethis, then I need to think about the next letter to write it and quickly Add it manually or manually add it later. If I ctrl-space to view object methods or properties, it only shows for 2 seconds then the box disappears, I can not scroll at all.

I tried to switch between devices & gt; & Gt; Options & gt; & Gt; Uncheck the editor and everything, still behave, I think I can not find any way to stop or restart.

I do not have the privileges to install programs on my computer. This problem does not happen all the time and the reboot does not fix it.

There are some forms in your access or Excel whose timer events are running in the background. The event is going on, which means code (though not in the same module) will also make a quick run. To see if this is the case, open the form with SHIFT bypass. Then close all the objects in the main window. Then try adding some code, you should be able to reach enough time to choose or browse.

Then identify which form or event this is a 0.2 second loop. Decide that your problem will be fixed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -