mysql - Magento importing customers(700k) using csv dataflow is too slow -


I am creating a Magento eCommerce website, and importing client profiles from the old profile. I am using CSV Importer, and this process is slower than my imagination takes only about 4 seconds for a customer. So far the process is running for 6+ hours and only 30k customers have been imported. CSV file is divided into several ~ 10M short

For now, I am using Amazon Web Services EC2 (Micro) for development server in it's 1 vCPU (2.5GHz) And 1 GB memory but I do not think this may be an issue, I've increased the PHP memory limit for 1G

I've read an article, which states that Magnets' EAV database system and Import due to heavy PHP API module This speed of products with a lot is very common [] It is said that Magento sends 450 MySQL queries to import a single product. I have also seen an alternative solution using [] that tries to bypass the Magento API and insert the data directly into the MySQL table. Although AFAIK does not import it to customers, but only products and categories I do not know whether they (products and customers) are using the same mechanism.

I have disabled caching management and set the option of managing the index for manual updates. Although client profiles do not actually use these processes.

Do you have any suggestions for speeding up this CSV import? [/ Compliance]

I found one of the problem sources, Amazon EC2 T2 examples, they use CPU credit to control maximum CPU usage. For subtle examples, base CPU performance is limited to 10% of its capacity. I used all the CPU credit, and the server did not allow me to use the full CPU.

I just checked the performance of importing, and it is importing about 2 records per second. I think it's still very slow, so I'll wait for any other solution. Maybe optimization?

Forget about Maggie, forget about the dataflow. This is the best practice magento way ...

Use this one:

You can use any array to import entities product And customers .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -