osx - Mac terminal Chrome Apps.localized -


The application folder has changed for a user login for some strange reason

it seems That's a nickname for the actual application folder and then stuck in the Chrome app. Coleslined in the original folder of applications

This means that I can not access my applications through the terminal yet. This is impossible because I edit the MAMP's Vhosts file in this way.

Can someone be in a way like this and how can I get it back so that the application is put back in the application folder, as it should be

An image that I have added so that you can see what I mean

img Type 1:> CD / Application </ div> <p> <div class =

All apps will be rolled back into the list. I have no explanation but after playing with the same issue I came back to my app folder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -