how to bulk change owner ( or other fields) in ms dynamics crm 2013? -


itemprop = "text">

In Dynamics CRM 2011, we re-excel and import accounts in bulk editing areas (I did not test) I can export to But in 2013, users could only export "this page" account for bulk editing.

Now I have to change the owner of the account, the account number is more than 20,000. Manually editing is almost impossible.

I can edit them to modify directly on the database. Obviously, this is not a safe way

Any better idea? Perhaps you are referring to this window: / P>

You still have to select the checkbox" Create this data ... "even when If you select the second radio button option, all records will be re-imported into the file.

The interface is misleading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -