How to get python to pick up OS timezone change? -


In the example of a dragon walking, there is a function that I can say to say "O Python, from time to time What do you refresh about "information?" So you can say I open the python, and then I change / etc / localtime how do I get a python to update the new timezone? My goal is not to mess with TZ environment variable or context / etc / local time, or to use any OS-specific commands I would not like to restart Python Is it possible?

The answer I was looking at is:

  & gt; & Gt; & Gt; Time.tzname [time.daylight] 'cdT' & gt; & Gt; & Gt; #dpkg-reconfigured Tzdata ... & gt; & Gt; & Gt; Time.tzset () & gt; & Gt; & Gt; Time.tzname [time.daylight] 'adt' & gt; & Gt; & Gt;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -