Install libspatialindex in windows to enable rtree in Python -


I'm using a canopy installation of Python in Windows 7 64bits Rtree seems to be installed properly.

However, when I try to import rtree, I get the following error:

  WindowsError: [Error 126] The specified module can not be   

I had a similar problem, if not it, in Ubuntu, I solved it by installing libspatialindex directly through the software manager. It is not possible in Windows and I can not find a clear way to install it.

I downloaded and installed the entire OSGO 4 suite, and re-installed the RTRI in the canopy, it is expected that the libspatial index was included in the bundle. He was not working.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Do you really want to have all the RTree? The best source will be Chris Goblak, which you can set in the canopy described on .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -