javascript - Have disabled textarea show entire text -


I have a disabled textarea that contains an unknown quantity of text as it is used with comments For example,

   < Textarea class = "col-md-10 col-sm-12 col-xs-12" disabled = "true" & gt; Advertise on this website in Torrent Sipian, Clevelis ID Molesty, East & X may be used to work for seasonal work so far. Near each other, it's really the best, but I think he's talking about me. For some time, but still nothing can be hosted in any way or in any way, Nalla Latinia Sipian Eul Separ Tristique and eau Nullam nec ullamcorper lazy, auctor accumsan nibh How to start information about mobile phones, how to quickly use this message in the care of children, click the link below. Vivaamas Blandit Elfand Intermediate Morbi AC Audio Caterpillar Before you can think of your smartphone. Just say in one word of magnum. & Lt; / Text field & gt;   

The problem is that because textarea is disabled it is not very clear for users that they can scroll using the arrow while using IE. The solution I want to make is to show all the text, so there is no need to scroll. I can not find a way to compel all the way to compel textarea .

How can I show all the text in the text box? Javascript and jQuery are open for use but it will need to work in all browsers including mobile devices and IE 9. text

Put the text in div Style like textarea with CSS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -