javascript - Show nav dependant on mouse coordinates -


I've got this JS Bealal, what I really want. However, when I am moving the navigation in favor, I can not seem to understand this.

  var hoverMenu = $ ('# HiddenMenu'), Hover Space = $ ('#HoverSpace'); HoverSpace.on ('mousemove', function) {if (35 - event.clientY & lt; 0) {hoverMenu.css ({top: 35 - event.clientY})}} and {hoverMenu.css ({top : 0});}}) ('Mouout', Function () {HoverMenu CSS ({Top: -35})}}   

& lt; - I'm working on this client X / Y event < / P>

I can not apply it using client X & amp; The navigation is moving to the right.

This is where I was able to get it too < /p>

Make this change Add the full position to the hidden menu:

  # HideMenu {background color: # e00; Condition: Completed: Correct: -35px;}   

Make hover position position relative:

  # hoverpace {status: relative; background color: # AIEEE ; Hidden spill; width: 45px; height: 500px;}   

Now you will be fine, you can check the result, it currently works by moving from right to right , Which is slightly different from your horizontal spec.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -