jsdoc3 - jsdoc @callback operator in webstorm -


I think I explained it in JSDOC3 documentation. My webstream version is 8.0.4

  / ** * This callback type is called `dbOpenCallback` and it is displayed as a global symbol. * * @ Callback DB Opanclbak * @param {Object} error * @param {} Dibeedbluprpr results * / / ** * Open Mongodb connection * @param {dbOpenCallback} CB - is set to execute a callback after the connection. * /    

@Webblocks is not supported in 8.0.4. Fixed in webstorm 9, please try to see that it works for you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -