oracle11g - What is the XML entity number for this character? -


I am able to encode this kind of 'masculine general operator' for my XML file.

    

However, I want to encode that glyph is multilingual character as

select chr (49850) dual as described in multibyte_char

The character looks like this, and I find it a underlying masculine general operator

Actually They are no different, it depends only on the font whether it is underline or not.

What does this look like in the stack overflow: º

How does it look for different fonts :

masculine successive operator

are similar letters, though ( From):

  áμ ?? (U + 1D143 modifier letter short) áμ ?? (U + 1D 52 modifier sheet small o) '¼ (U + 1D3C modifier Letter Capital O) A ° (U + 00B degree mark) Ë ?? (Up u + 02DA ring)    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -