sas macro - How to run/not run SAS or SQL code based on conditional output? -


I have a SAS program with a macro that will produce a different list of variables based on input criteria. For example, with% MACRO (OPTION1), I get three variables, but with% MACRO (OPTION2), I get four variables. I have all the names of the variables fixed, but only if they were made It's a matter of whether or not (depending on option).

How can I adjust the macro so that the user can input any of the options still allow the macro to run? In other words, how can I tell it if they are not present then to ignore some variables .

Fortunately, I'm not limited to any specific process, but it's probably a data phase (macro language) or a proquo SQL statement (where the section or some other conditional statement). First rule:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -