Storing lots of files in Azure Storage -


I am creating an app for which lots of small (2 million - 10 MB) files (250,000 shas) Must have to store. I want to use Azure Storage because the remaining related systems are on Azure. Each file has a unique name for Willie (possibly GUID). I am somewhat unsure about this that is consistent with Blob files. Because I know that each file will be given a specific name / can I store a file in each container in a container?

Still, I'm getting my head around the Azure storage concepts, so it's cumbersome to be troublesome.

You can store all files in a single container on the number of blobs in the container. There is no limit, except that the storage account is limited to 100TB 500 TB.

Each blob has its own storage partition, which means that your files will be stored in a variety of possible servers in a mega-scalable manner.

The only drawback of storing everything in a single container is that it is difficult and slow to list the file names in a directory. Besides, it is difficult to cleanse from things like date if you ever clean your blobs. Need to think, think about the storage strategy where you can clean the containers at a time.

HTH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -