automation - Using Portable Python to copy text from an outside program and simulate keystrokes in Windows 7 -


Now, I am trying to automate a small Decompiler that I have (pseudo-cache from .gba file In the assembly), as it is currently necessary that the user decoups each individual line (16 bit), which is very tedious, considering that the files from which I want to fully decompress Yes, they are of the required code of 908132 lines.

I am very limited in my programming capabilities limited in my own knowledge / experience and because of my stepfather, I do not have administrative rights on computer, which has passed away recently (and I have There is no password for their account, nor is there any money for a new computer which is not completely suck.)

The decompiler itself is called pksvui, although I am really skeptical that except for routing G and talk. I know how to copy text with python, but I would like to know how to drag it from this specific program (emulate CPU + A and CTL + C if you can tell me how to program it specifically Select the text box of.)

The next step will be to paste it into a .txt file, but I have covered it.

I would then need an automation program to recover the decompiler and to simulate F8, then adding a text box value to 10 (in 16, in hex), then simulate the entry

I tried to find every individual piece, but as you can expect from my name, I am new to it.

This seems like an ideal work for some script.

Automatically automate all that you can do manually with the mouse and the keys It uses image recognition to find elements that you can interact with. Programming is done in Python (JH) and with special editors which allows image code to be used in source code.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -