c# - Using Gracenote to get Information about Music Artists, Albums and Tracks -


I am developing an application that takes the name of the artist and lists all of his album titles, I am trying to grayscans, but, the problem occurs when I retrieve the first 100 albums, it says:

Error - GCSP: Search Error: [22] Search: Invalid Category START = 101: Only the first 100 results can be used

I am an artist How do I get all songs and album titles?

  int i = 1; Int J = 20; {SearchResult gcSearch; Do {var gcClient = new GrassenCellient (GracenoteClientId); Var criteria = new search-caracteria {artist = "adele", search mode = search mode. Default, range = new range (i, j)}; GC Search = GCClient search criteria); Foreach (Album album album in search) {_tempList.Add (album); } I = J + 1; J = j + 20; } While (j & lt; gcSearch.Count); }    

you

Music is another database of metadata; An open version of this was created in response to the works of Ascent, through which its subsidiary company Grainnote bought CDDB rights and got limited access to data.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -