ios - How to locate iphone simulator with different versions of xcode like 4/5/6? -


I have different versions of the xcode under the Exclodge folder in different directories. When I browse the library folder from Mac HD / User / Library / ...... it moves me to the "Iphone Simulator / Application default version. But I want to search for simulator for other encoded version How can I go that way? These paths are different for each version of Xcode, for example the path of Xcode 6 starts with ~ / library / developer / core simulator. For really useful reading about this, please see this link (and the other two links at the beginning of the article):

You should also look at other questions about this topic:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -