ios - Xcode Memory Graph - showing increasing memory use - what exactly does it show? -


When viewing debug graph in exode 6 (and possibly 5), then when memory is used when my application is turned on Increases I place a certain object more on the screen and animate its movement. When I remove it then it does not seem to reduce. Once removed, I believe they have no other reference.

See screenshots:

However, when I'm trying to use the equipment, only around 12 MB, and total bytes is continuing, as expected.

See the screenshot:

Is this normal behavior? What is the graph in showing Xcode actually? Am I seeing something?

In the tool I have allotment life support set to all the allocation and allocation type, set all heap for the screenshot above and the Anonymous VM.

UPDATE

By running the tool with the device monitor, I was able to see that "real memory" is increasing at the same rate as the Xcode displayed has gone. @MarkSzimskicak told that OpenGL E. Textured memory allocation is not shown in the allocation tool.

By purifying the texture cache with the following commands at regular intervals in Cocos 2D 3.1, memory usage drops to 18MB continuously and is growing again because I add more spirits.

  [[CCCCetter Shared Director] Net-Printed Data];   

Credit goes to Mark Symiskic to point me in this direction - thanks!

Looking at your screenshot, the Xcode graph is probably showing the total bytes column in your Instruments screenshot . When you remove an object, then frequent bytes will decrease, but the total bytes will not be there. It will explain why memory is never used in the excerpt graph.

The continuous bytes column in the tool is to see what you should look for to determine your app's memory usage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -