java - How to set android background image -


People here have some code that sets the background color to white, but I want to set an image I want to change the code, but I have to keep the same ID of color so that it can be picked up from the rest code and I have to change it everywhere.

  & lt; Color name = "editor_background_color" & gt; ; # ffffffff & lt; / Color & gt;    

If you want to get an image from an XML file, you first of all You should include your picture as your project's "editor_background" and get it named in its named folder as your name and get it from your source code:

  @ drawable / editor_background   

For example, if you want to set the background of your activity May include:

  android: background = "@ drawable / Adit_baband"   

I hope it was useful post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -