javascript - CKEditor android formatters work incorrectly -


I have a CK editor for my AP v. 4.3.1 I tested it on the Android tablet - everything worked fine, but when I tried to enter text in the Android mobile phone through CK Editor, there was a problem when I tried the format button (bold, superScript, Etc.), they will not work, but when I press the space button and then press the Format button, they work normally. (Android v 4.4.4, Chrome v.37)

Has anyone encountered the same problem? In the future, if you need to report a bug to CKAditator, it is better to do so.

We did some tests and your conclusions are correct: can you add an additional information for the ticket, whether you are using stock Android 4.4.4 or eg CyanogenMod?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -