matlab - interp1 output not consistent -


Then I have this function that I have modified a bit which is the "main" vector and the "base" vector and the spread / base Compress the main vector in the dimensions of the vector.

  function output = stretch (main, base) N = length (main) -1; X = 0: Not Applicable; Xi = 0: (length (main) / length (base)): not applicable; Production = interp1 (x, main, xi); End   

The base vector always has a length of 1620, so the goal is. It works most of the time, but for some "main" vector dimensions, the vectors of the spreading / compressed vector are 1619 or 1618. I have no idea how to improve it - any thoughts?

@ David wrote:

Use Linspace (intialValue, finalValue, numberOfElements) not initial value: increment: final value

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -