android - What happens to IBinder on onServiceDisconnected()? -


says that I have created a bound service, and it has been successfully banned and connected to the service (). Now I have an ibinder object with which I want to make a remote call.

But, if in the middle of IBinder and remote call, the service is suddenly disconnected, what happens to IBirder? Is this vacant? Do you try to use it, it throws an exception?

In addition to this, if a service is connecting / disconnecting a lot, then is the IBINEND object similar to every connector, or is it different?

onServiceDisconnected is said to be that when the remote process has crashed and the connection No longer installed. Because of this, you should not try to use IBinder after doing this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -