c# - In 3 level JqGrid, get the first table's primary key when the 2nd table's "+" sign is pressed -


I'm new to JqGrid and please help me with this request.

I have a 3 level hierarchy as shown in the JqGrid setting, it is not exactly identical, but very similar. My requirement is to pass the primary key of the Customer Grid , when the ordergrid is expanded.

Or in short, I

  Public Zero SetUpThreeLevelGrids (ThreeLevelHierarchyJqGridModel Model) {var customersGrid = model.CustomersGrid; // code here int cId; // cId = & lt; Customer Grid Customer ID;; // ***** How to get it ****** Order grid. Data url = url Action ("Three Level_OrdsdataInquested", new {customerId = cId}); // code here}   

I would like to pass that variable to the ThreeLevel_OrderDetailsDataRequested method:

  public JsonResult ThreeLevel_OrderDetailsDataRequested (Int customerId , String parentRowID) {// code here}    

I have created a fixed variable I am not sure whether this could break something or not I just wanted to do it.

  public static intelidid = 0;   

In the action method for the second grid, I assigned the customer ID value.

  Public JsonResult ThreeLevel_OrdersDataRequested (string parentRowID) {var NorthWindModel = New NorthwindDataContext (); Var Model = New Three Level Hierarchy Jake Grid Model (); CustomerId = int.Parse (parentRowID); SetupThreeLevelGrids (model); // code}   

reached the global stable variable in the third level grid.

Select customerId // fixed global variable o // code}

If there is a better suggestion for getting the primary primary key of the 1st level table in a third level grid, please let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -