C++ Microphone Input As A Random Seed -


I am currently playing with some cryptography (in RSA public, in this case) and to generate a random key Requires random input. I thought the microphone would be a good source for relatively inappropriate data. Is there a way to read raw data from a microphone in a way that can be used as seed srand? Is there a better way of purely getting random seeds and if so, how do I do this?

I am running Windows 8 on a laptop with a built-in Microsoft laptop and I am using the G + compiler.

Do not no try to get seeds from your hardware

On Linux, to read / dev / urandom correctly (not / dev /

on Windows, Google indicates that you The function should be used. RANDOM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -