c# - Overriding lifecycles on an application specific basis using Simple Injector -


I am trying to apply the combination of many essential applications and several class libraries for my solution. I am using simple injectors as the framework of my choice.

To have many applications, many combination roots are required, however, I do not want to register duplicate container in every combination route. I am considering using the mentioned approach, but I am running into problems.

How can I override the lifestyles for registration on an application basis? Specifically, I want to override certain container registrations using a transient life cycle for the same registration in my other applications while one "per web API request life cycle" in my Mesh API application.

The moving structure is to pass a scaled lifestyle on the centralized part of the root By using the ScopedLifestyle base class:

  public static class BusinessLayerBootstrapper {public static void bootstrap (container container, ScopedLifestyle scopedLifestyle) {container.Register & lt; IUnitOfWork, Myadbandtex & gt; (Scap Lifestyle); // etc ...}}   

In your end application, you can call it as:

  public class global: application {secure Override Application_Start () {Var Container = New Container (); Container.registerMvcControllers (); BusinessLayerBootstrapper Bootstrap (Container, New WebRest Lifestyle ()); Dependent Resellers. SetsSolar (new simple injection corrosionarosolar (container)); }}   

Although this works only when the base class is by using , there is some functionality like this class that you may be interested in , Lacks RegisterForDisposal , GetCurrentScope and WhenScopeEnds .

Passing ScopedLifestyle Even when you create hybrid lifestyle, there is a Lifestyle.CreateHybrid overload that works from there ScopedLifestyle takes you to a new return is ScopedLifestyle example:

  ScopedLifestyle mixedScopeLifestyle = Lifestyle.CreateHybrid ((=) HttpContext .Current = Null, New WebRequestLifestyle (), New LifetimeScopeLifestyle ()!);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -