ember.js - Ember-CLI: How do I write an initializer in coffeescript? -


I have created an application using Amber-Clay I have created an initiator, but I'm running into an issue .

I'm getting the error:

  Unicet Type error: the undefined property 'name' can not be read   

the app Import / Import / Export from 'Amber' from 'Simple-Authentic / Authenticator / Base'. SFDCETNetitor = Base. Extension (#th here) SFDCIIT = Amber. Application Illustrator (name: 'Authentication' before: 'Plain-at' Start: (Container, Application) -> Container Registration: 'Authenticator: Custom', SFDCActicator) 'Export Default SFDCIIT'

You must export something from the beginning, you Ember.Application.initializer

Something like this

  Importing the base from the 'plain-authentication / authenticator / basis' SFDCAtine Rater = base. Extension (#th here) SFDcinet = name: 'Authentication' before: 'simple-auth' start: (container, app) - & gt; Container.Register 'Authenticator: Custom', SFDCApricator` Export Default SFDCIIT '   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -