excel - Function that searches for the exact same date or the closest one in the past + one extra condition -


This is a continuation

Actually I would like to extend the function that was posted @ but For some reason this is not going to be a planned event, so I'm showing the same content which she showed.

The extra position in this situation is that the machine producing the juice should be equal to the machine's parameter.


(What I'm doing is the image) < p> In fact, if a juice is made with machine M. 29.09, then for example I want to keep the parameters which were used for the juice, clearly did not use the parameters of 30/09 But the parameters of 25/09 for machine M. were used.

I edited the code @zipified in my last question the following was posted in

= IFERROR (INDEX (C $ 2: C $ 10, MIN (index ( ROW ($ 1: $ 10) + ($ A $ 2: $ A $ 10 & $; F2) * 1E + 99 + ($ B $ 2 = $ G $ 2),))), "" )

But I get an error and I'm not sure why but I think I have to do everything I wrote ($ B $ 2 = $ G $ 2) but How can I fix this?

Disclaimer: The percentages used are partial, this is just a function that I need to work for several workbooks, which I have to automate some work seems to be that you want to add the condition Columns should match B2 It should do the trick.

= IFERROR (index (c $ 2: C $ 10, MIN (index (ROW ($ 1: $ 9) + (($ A $ 2: $ A $ 10 & gt; $ F2) + ($ B $ 2: $ B $ 10 & gt; $ G2)) * 1E + 99 ,,))), "")

No such formula Direct matches do not include all those things which do not match and then accept whatever remains left. Compared with the date of F2, compared to the dates of column A and which is bigger (ie later) multiplied by a very large number. We do the same as machine ID in G2. Anything that does not match machines in column B, it is multiplied by a very large number. Except whatever is not mathematically fit, we are left with whatever is appropriate.

It is also important to note that ROE (1: 9) status C2: C10 or A2: A10, not the actual row on the worksheet.

Appendix: Now with date without a systematic date, I can provide both a standard and an array formula for compensation. Formula formula for I2,

  = SUMIFS (C $ 2: C $ 10, $ A $ 2: $ A $ 10, MAX (if ($ A $ 2: $ A $ 10 & lt; = $ F2), if ($ B $ 2: $ B $ 10 = $ G2, $ A $ 2: $ A $ 10)), $ B $ 2: $ B $ 10, $ G2)   

It should be just finalized with the Ctrl + Shift + Enter instead of just entering it. Once properly recorded, it can be filled both right and lower. Next is a standard formula that does not require Ctrl + Shift + Enter, but it caters to the same thing. Your results should look like the following image.

  = SUMIFS (c $ 2: c $ 10, $ A $ 2: $ A $ 10, MAX (index (($ A $ 2: $ A $ 10 = $ $ F2) * ($ B $ 2: $ B $ 10 = $ G2) * ($ A $ 2: $ A $ 10),)), $ B $ 2: $ B $ 10, $ G2)   

a enter image details here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -