java - JavaFX: Exception on thread is not logged to System output -


In my Java Fx 8 app, I have a thread that runs a loop and sometimes updates the UI . Finding this thread somewhere in this thread, there is no exception to this, except for the exception of the worker threads, the system output does not look similar to the main program thread.

Do I mean, when I run the program, if some code breaks into

(), then in the Interleaved exception message and run view (Standard Out, AAAIC) A stack traces prints. On the other hand, if something breaks in my thread, I do not get the same verbose output. In fact, most of the time, I did not find anything - just a mysterious way of non-functioning programs

Is there another step to capture errors in the worker thread? Is my environment wrongly protected? It makes debugging ahead of impossible - appreciate any help!

(I think your answer / comment means I need to change my comment in an answer ).

Based on the exceptions of your threading model, the main thread is not promoted, they only kill the thread that is thrown away. When you start threads, try / catch your "run" method can benefit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -