javascript - How to handle large dropdownlist? -


Using VB.NET/asp.net, I have a form view with Insert and Edit templates But there are several dropdown-lists for the department and people. There are several sections in these templates and I would say that there are 3 sections for each dropdown section of people and people. I think people are more than 100 deputies and 10000 closer. The requirement is that if the user does not know the department, then only people can choose the dropdown, which will provide a complete 10,000 list of people.

There is no need to say, the page number is greater than 5 MB .... I had to increase the default already

What are my options to create a dropdown Who can handle this deficiency filter and allow me to size a more manageable pages? Is there anything in Ajax or Javascript?

Thank you.

There are lots of tutorials on this. Idea should have a auto-complete / <> code control, which is basically a text box, when you type something, to say that you have typed 'ABC', this is a AJAX calls will bring all records that match ' ABC' , then get results through DB from AJAX , and show them in the selectable div , You can define the event there to get the necessary data Except DB calls, nothing is to manage. Auto Complete Control will work.

Support link -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -