Javascript/Jquery Boolean help: Hiding/Showing Divs -


Can someone explain to me what I am doing wrong in this code?

  var isLoggedIn = function (state) {if (state == true} {$ ("# content-container") Show (); $ (" # Account2 ") Show ();; Hide $ (" #Account ").;} And (state == incorrect) {$ (" # content-container "). Hide (); $ (" # Account2 ") Hide ();; $ (" #Account ") Show ();}} onload = function () {isLoggedIn (false)}}   

On loads I divs I want to hide, but when I click on the button I want to show the divs?

The way the boolean function is set in the right way?

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

Slice the piece on the OP OP again Trying to do. Onload is not clearly defined, which is not addressed, although a event , ieg, window.onload = onload . Jquery-wrapped block .ready () event . js onclick Marked from html ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -