oauth - Creating an OAuth2.0 provider in python 3 for an existing WSGI server -


I have an OAuth v for my existing wsgi server. 2.0 Can not Locate Creating Providers I want to deploy a custom OAuth 2.0 provider on HTTPS on my existing wsgi-server (using the Apache mod_wsgi) The YGSI base and the HTPS are already working and working fine. Unfortunately I could only get Python 2.0 providers for Oathylib to implement in Python 3. But this module refers to most of the structures in the document, such as dragons and flasks, which I do not need and thus do not want to use it for the project. In addition, Oathylib is compelling me to use my own webserver as MyRequestValidator oauthlib.oauth2 import from My_validator import from previous section on assumptions from

  # WebApplicationServer validator = MyRequestValidator ( ) server = WebApplicationServer (validator)   

My problem is here, that I want to create an Oath 2.0 provider without the framework mentioned on my existing WSGI server, but can not find that I Where to change .

Web applications server "All-in-endpoint points in which the authorization code is grant and bearer token. " . Pythons oauthlib is not connected to any particular type of transport, that is, you provide "server" with the necessary criteria to validate a request, and the server uses the validator provided to do so. In return you will receive a response that you will need to provide to the requester.

Normally you map HTTP paths and methods to server tasks, for example, you can map to the GET / Authorize server. Validit_authorization_request (authorization endpoint). If no errors have been provided in the request, then you will use the return value to render the form where the user can consent to provide the authorization code to the customer.

Most of the efforts will be spent in implementing a requestpaditor this is where the oauthlib will know that a client is present, which scopes are considered valid, the authorization code and further moving forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -