python - Passing matrix in recursive sudoku solver -


So I wrote the brutal force Sudoku Solver in a time ago. I thought it would be well in Python, so I can only translate my argument (a function can be held legally on (X, Y) and one that finds all solutions repeatedly.) Everything else (mostly I / O) I was able to replace with one-liners (Hurray for Python).

The problem is, the code does not work. "Sud" is a 9x9 matrix (in the beginning) contains unsolved sudoku, the unknown number is represented by zero.

The program does not seem to change the values ​​stored in "sud", so I'm guessing this problem in which my metrics are defined? In C. I defined "sud" in exterior, how can i do it in python? Or do I need to pass the matrix as an argument in my work?

Sorry, if my problem looks trivial, then I am very new in Python.

Below I have the code:

  N = 9f = open ('sudoku.txt', 'r') tmp = f.read (). Splitlines () for sud = [[int (x)) in the X (I)] for the TMP [I]] in the range (N)] DIF check (X, Y, W): If I [S] for [S] ] Valve in: ### Check the line X for the Wall Return 1 if I in the range 1 (N)] for [sud [i] [x] Val: ### Column for Call Returns Y 1 xx For the range in the range (ybox, ybox + 3) = = (x / 3) * 3 ybox = int (y / 3) * 3 for the range (xbox, xbox + 3): if val == sud [I] [j]: ### Check box 1 for returning return returns 0 Solution Iarf (x = 0, y = 0): if x == N: y + = 1 x = 0 if y == N: return 1 if sud [y] [x] & gt; 0: Resolve solutions (X + 1, Y) to return to range (1, N + 1): If (x, y, i) is not checked then: sud [y] [x] = i Hull (x + 1, y): print (sud) sud [or] [x] = 0 return 0    

 <0> (xbox, xbox + 3): for category j (ybox, ybox + 3): if val == sud [i] [j]: # # Check box 1 for returning # val;   

It seems that if you mix your x and y indexing on the line if ; In the rest of your code, y comes first and x comes in second place. (Xbox, xbox + 3) for category: i for category (ybox, ybox + 3): if val == revenge [j] [ii]: wal return 1 For the ### check box wipe for the

, the output grows against the sample grid, which produces the output that appears to be correct.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -