angularjs - Kendo grid with DropDown in column has messed up styling -


I have tilted down a dropdown editor inside a grid column, and I have followed the central example here:

I really am a donddown editor who is working in AD / edit mode, and it has been tied up with datasource. However, I do not understand why the style is all messing up.

As you can see in the image below, a dropdown is provided, but there is also a text box located below it.

All my plunker examples look fine in style, but not in my actual project code.

Grid with a glitch style in Add / Edit mode

Clear View Grid

 The style of disturbance has been messed up

My HTML:

  vm.userDimenGridOptions = {// Kendo Grid - User dimension ... selection: correct, sorted: right, page-worthy: right, column: [{field: "id", width: "field:" 80px "}, {region:" hierarchy "," 50px " Hidden: true}, {field: "came "Width:" 120px ", editor: DimenDropDown, template:" # = Dimensions # "}, {{template: Click on the button =" return (\ "# = UID # \ ')" & gt; Up & lt; / Button & gt; Click on the button = "Return (\ '# UID #')" & gt; Down & lt; / Button & gt; Editing: "inline", toolbar: {command: [name: "edit", text: ''}, {name: "deleted", text: ''}}, width: 170}], ["], Message: {Cancel:" Cancel ", Cancel:" Cancel ", Create:" Dimension ", Delete:" Delete ", Delete:" Edit ", Save:" Change Update: "Update", select: "Update"}}}   

My angular control code:

  // server -on-dimension data source vm.dimensionsDataSource = new kendo.data.DataSource ({transport: {read: GetDimensionsFromServer}}); Ion dimenDropDown (container, option) {$ ('& lt; input id = "dimenDropDown" data-text-field = "name" data-value-field = "name" data-bind = "value:' + options.field + '' / 'Gt;') .appendTo (container) .Cendo Cambodobox ({dataTextField: "name", Data ValueFilled: "name", data source: vm.dimensionsDataSource}); }   

I wanted to show a picture of the choice of the elements of the intake elements in Chrome. Actually some strange behavior here; See span inside the span and there is an INPUT tag within each span tag why two input tags ???

Enter image details here

< Close the template from the div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

column and try it. I'm not sure that

  {region: "dimension", width: "120px", editor: dimenDropDown}    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -