c# - How do I fill a combo box bases on other combo boxes -


I have a class that hex for a command sent to a device and a bunch of text string (30) makes. Public string TmclRotateLeft public string TmclRotateRight (Bull bin, string address, int motor, int value) public string TmclStoreGlobalParameter (Bull bin, string address, String type, int motor) public string TmclSetCoordinate (Bull bin, string address, string type, int motor, int value)

I'm making a UI I actually with the command and combo-boxes for the parameter I want the user to the first combo box, command, and combo-boxes will be populated with the appropriate parameters of the command to choose from. Most of the parameters have only a few options, which are in addition to the price which can be anything.

What is the best way to accomplish this?

Thank you!

Use databbound combobox to go one way, you can use other combo During the property, you can set any countable types (such as array or list ) during the of DataSource of the box The selected index changes your order's event combo box .

You can pack all the codebox ' SelectedItem properties in a object by calling the array and reflection through the parameters to call your Mehotod Use it in the form.

In the case of your value parameter, I allow arbitrary numeric input to TextBox or NumericUpDown .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -