c - When a library my program depends depends on another library -


When a library relies on my program, then depending on any other library, Dynamic linking?

When I compile my program with dynamic linking, can I get both the libraries while loading?

Thank you.

When your exe relies on a DLL, then you need to add the link to the import library ALB when Link to EXE.

When your DLL relies on A DLL B, you should add BBL to the link library while linking to ADLL.

When you run EXE, both DLLs will be available in the search path.

When you use a DLL, include the # header file which defines the interface DLL when compiling your sources. Import libraries of DLL (EliB, BLB) are not required.

The linker creates executable modules in the second phase of the manufacturing process. Linker input compiler output, stable libraries, runtime's MSVCR 110.dll and import library of your ADL import library.

So when I say "When Linking" I mean Operation of Linker during the creation process The compiler has done this work at this point. If you use Visual Studio, Code> linker settings must be added to import library alib.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -