header - Auto Submit URL generated by PHP script from Cron -


I wrote a small script, grabbing data from XML file I need some XML data to generate URLs. I am looking for a function, how do I 'use' a form I submit to this generated URL, 'deposit' (automatically sending) the script is executed by cron job and works 'hands-free'.

Here are some parts of my script Thanks for your help!

  & lt ;? Php $ xml = simplexml_load_file ("xml.xml"); // XML $ GUST = $ xml- & gt; Make some differences from the Guste; // I can generate a working link ... echo "& lt; a href = 'http: // anywhere & amp; gust =". $ Gust "& TR = T" & gt; Activity Link & lt; / a & gt; "; // But I try to send this generated url from this cron job. //... no info...?    

You can use curl to post to the URL can do.

Here's an example:

  $ dataToPost = array ('name' = & gt; 'Ross'); $ Handle = curl_init ($ urlToPostAt); Curl_setopt ($ handle, CURLOPT_POST, true); Curl_setopt ($ handle, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $ data); Curl_exec ($ handle);   

Please note curl should be enabled in your php.ini

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -