html - Align image inside DIV horizontally and vertically -


I am trying to align the image inside the horizontal and vertical DIV. The problem is that I tried many ways and none of them worked for me.

This is the code I am using:

css

  img {max-width: 100%; Vertical-row: middle; } # Slika {float: center; Height: 126px; Width: 111px; Text align: center; }   

HTML

  & lt; Div id = "slika" & gt; & Lt; img src = "picture / 2105602.png" width = "auto" height = "auto" alt = "2105602.png" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

jsfiddle:

Can you share your thoughts with me? I am not getting the solution, it always keeps the alliance on top.

JSFiddle -

  Max-width: 100%; Top: 50%; Status: Relative; Conversions: Translator Y (-50%); } #lice {height: 126px; Width: 111px; Text align: center; Limit: 1px # 000 solid; }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -