html - Line-height in div not working as expected -


A div to me in which I have put paragraphs of text, images, links, etc., I use the old line Unable to do property I retrieve this content from my database using PHP.

There will be a specific scenario,

  & lt; Div class = "story" & gt; Now there are many complaints we will study this matter ... do we need a separate policy or some kind of explanation, we will clarify this soon. Now there are many complaints we will study the matter ... whether it is a separate policy Need or some kind of explanation is required, we will clarify it soon & lt; / Div & gt; . Story {line-height: 200px; }   

I type into content in one and it is stored in DB. Now I see that as far as I've finished my line by pressing the physically entered, I get a gap of 200 pixels. Based on the screen resolution and other things, can a line be alright anywhere between the lines?

Although it's working something,

image description here Enter

Edit 1: Yes I have tried word-wrap: break-word does not work.

If you want to break the speech, so you can use it and then line-height work

 . Story {word-wrap: break-word; }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -