objective c - "Combining" a CCSprite into a CCLabelTTF -


I have a game store in which the player can buy items I have a CCLabelTTF The price of an item and a CCSprite is an image of a coin next to it. Since the price of the item changes because the user receives more items, the label text coin CCSprite begins to overlap, which is next to the label, I am trying to create it so that the coin CCSprite is located on the basis of label status. Is it a better way to add CCSprite as a child to CCLabelTTF? Like CCSprite in CCLabelTTF

I have it now:

  coin icon = [CCSprite spriteWithImageNamed : @ "Coin.png"]; [Coin mark setskel: 0.3]; PriceLabel.string = [NSString stringWithFormat: @ "% .lf", value]; [Price leakback add-build: coin icon];   

I was also trying to set PositionInPoints, but whenever I set a status coin does not appear on the screen anymore, this is the main problem I am using this method. It will work fine without determining the position, but I need a coin located on the left of priceLabel . And when I try to set a position and run the app, it does not appear on screen. Any ideas?

Use a CCNode as a container, such as:

  // CCSPTITA and CCLTTF by default is anchor (.5, .5) /, so make the same height as the coin in the form of coin and this dead-center // is the vertical top float offsetetset of coin = 8F; Float labelwidthpointpoint = 80.f; CCND * PriceNode = [CCNode Node]; Coin Icon = [CCS Prakash Spit with Image Nominated: @ "Coin Pages"]; [Coin Icon Setszk: 0.3]; PriceLabel.string = [NSString stringWithFormat: @ "% .lf", value]; priceLabel.horizontalAlignment = CctextAlignmentLeft; PriceLabel.dimensions = CGSizeMake (labelWidthInPoints, coinIcon.contentSizeInPoints.height); [Add value node child: coin icon]; [Add value child: price label]; PriceLabel.positionInPoints = ccpid (coin icon positionInPoints, CCIcon.contentSizeInPoints.width + offsetInPoints, coinIcon.position.y));   

It holds a value label on the continuous offset input on the right side of the coin, which also ends the price.

Not tested, coded with memory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -